Tuesday, June 29, 2010

11

time flies by. its been so beautiful outside that i have been finding pretty all week long and spending less time on my computer. my tan is looking pretty for sure. i have also been distraught and so interested in the whole G20 fiasco. i am dismayed at what i have seen...mostly with misguided spending and police bullying. an account by a female journalist who was detained during peaceful protesting has left me feeling sick to my stomach and concerned about the future of this country. so at this moment, i feel that a need for seeking out beauty is most important for me. i have no photo for today, no song, no poem.....i am going to sit in the sun in my backyard and have some nice, pretty, deep breaths and enjoy the pretty view of the sun setting over elephant mountain. peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment