Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 7


good bye summer. where oh where have you gone? i was outside for a while today in my sandals, with hopes of sunshine. I spent part of the day wishing my missing Uggs were still in my presence. (hear that PHAEDRA???) And yes Alice and Bruce, I know they are ugly, hence the name Uggs, but they feel so damn cozy. But still, overcast days make for the prettiest lighting. The greens of the trees and grass and the colours of the flowers were particularly brilliant today. I'm sure you all had at least a glimpse, if you didn't spend your day under the covers. Today's pretty comes from etsy.com, which I think everyone should know about by now. I plan to do the majority of this years Christmas shopping from Etsy to support all of the amazingly creative and talented folks out there who are going back to handmade, uniquely beautiful stuff. You may think what I have chosen is ridiculous, but I think it's so PRETTY. here's the link if you want to buy it for a pretty $270.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/49368560/the-exquisite-pa-pa-the-cage-is-too

No comments:

Post a Comment